- The term ‘[business name]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Castle Gate Nottingham. Our company registration number is 341104. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All users of our web site must be over the age of 18 years old.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All remarks, suggestions, ideas, creative concepts, graphics, or other information communicated through this site or otherwise sent to WEAVERS (NOTTINGHAM) LIMITED (together the submission) will forever be the exclusive property of We, who will not be required to treat the submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any use or disclosure of the submission, and need not provide any compensation or acknowledgement for the Submission.
- Warning, Alcohol is an intoxicating substance. We strongly recommend that you drink in moderation, do not drive, operate machinery or undertake any other task while under the influence of alcohol. Please seek medical advice if you are currently on medication or are pregnant before drinking. We cannot be held liable for any personal injury or injury sustained to another third party from alcohol consumption.